Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine’s Day 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is a little look at my touches of decor...


I made these Xs and Os at a mom's craft time, and they are the perfect statement for the console table. I may have gotten a little carried away with the glitter though, so they are kind of messy.

I got the little heart at a shop I used to work at... 75% after Valentine's Day sale, of course. 


This set of Xs and Os I made a couple years ago using some card board, hobby lobby craft paper, and little heart clothes pins from World Market.





Our treat for this year is heart shaped chocolate covered strawberries! Yum.

I found the little pink heart plates at a church garage sale and stuck them in my holiday tote. 
I forgot about them until I opened my tote, and then realized they would be the perfect little plates to give my family their strawberries on. 


So, I guess the lesson is... always make sure you scoop up a festive deal when you come across it! 
Well, as long as it doesn't take up too much room in storage. 
Heart plates for the win.




Hope you all have a LOVEly Valentine's day!
Remember, anyone can celebrate love...it's a holiday for singles too! ;) 



Blessings,
Olivia




Sharing at: Feathered Nest Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment