Sunday, February 14, 2016

Light Valentine's Day Decor


I added just a touch of love to our dining area this year.


I made a little XO bunting using some vintage floral and Valentine inspired scrapbook paper.


A little "Love you more" pillow hangs from our chandelier.


The heart cloths pins inspired this project.


They were a 75% off score from World Market that I got right after Valentine's day last year.


This may look like I plan to light the house on fire, but really it's not that at all.
I just wanted to show the little cake topper - the M + O.
It is really easy to make a heart shaped cake with a square cake pan and a round one.
If you're not sure what I'm talking about - Pinterest it!! ;)


We keep things simple around here with cards (sometimes even home made) and chocolate! 
You don't have to spend a lot to celebrate love.
Actually, you don't have to spend anything!


We'll have some heart shaped pasta for dinner!
Another World Market score that I have been saving for a whole year. 




Wishing everyone a love filled day with those you love!!


Blessings for your week,
Olivia




No comments:

Post a Comment