Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cosmos in the Garden {not ready for summer to end}

So while all y'all (yes, I wish I was southern) are posting these
 "ready for fall"/"fall inspiration"/"so excited for fall" posts
I'm over here like waaait, can I just get one more month of summer!?

It's not that I don't like fall. I do like the lovely week-and-a-half of fall that we get here in Wisconsin.
It's more because we had a very, very, harsh winter this last year.
Like, we are tough over here in the Midwest, but it was sooo long and COLD. 
And, they are predicting this next one will be similar to worse. :'(
I'm not ready.

I didn't get outside much this summer, not having a yard and all. 
Currently, I want to cry at the thought of snow.
I think I will start planning a road trip to go down south...

.....

Anyways, enough of my protesting and complaining....
Here are some pictures of the Cosmos in my parent's garden, looking so full and lush.





Right before they are about to die...



haha okay, I'm done now, I promise...


Aren't they beautiful though?


And now, a short, corny, and slightly depressing poem.

Goodbye Cosmos.
Goodbye Summer.
September is here.
What A bummer.
It's your time to die.
The end.
Goodbye.


I know, I know, I'm an incredibly talented poet. ;)


Hope you enjoyed your summer!

Blessings,
Olivia



Sharing at:



1 comment: