Saturday, August 2, 2014

My soul will rest in Your embrace...


I've been wanting to share a really beautiful song with you all that I've been loving on lately!

The song is Oceans by Hillsong United and it is sooo pretty.

It instantly calms me and causes me to close my eyes and picture myself next to the water.


The lyrics are so beautiful and always cause me to sing along.



Here it is! I hope you enjoy. :)




That is all for now! I will try to post more next week, but have been kinda busy with starting a new job. :) Have a lovely week!


Blessings,
Olivia



Sharing at:


2 comments:

  1. Olivia,

    I feel the same way about this song. I hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song and it is great with closed eyes and just the imagination, lovely!

    ReplyDelete