Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Words to Live By...

I wasn't sure what I could post about this week (it's kinda hard when I don't have a house that I can decorate and show you pictures of!!). Anyways, I decided to create my own pictures with some of my favorite scriptures. You really can't go wrong with God's words. They are so beautiful, true, and comforting.

Enjoy!






















What are some other great verses? Tell me your favorites! I love reading comments!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Olivia




Sharing at:
Fridays Unfolded
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday
Sundays at Home



4 comments:

  1. 1 Corinthians 2:14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

    Great verses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for sharing! That is another awesome one :) Love it.

      Delete
  2. So nice, love those words. My favorite is 1 Corinthians 13. There's even a song in Portuguese with those words and it makes my heart sing and tear my eyes when I listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love first Corinthians 13 too! I used it at my wedding. I bet that is a beautiful song! :)

      Delete