Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Favorite HomeGoods Finds


Here in La Crosse we have a "TJ Maxx/HomeGoods" store. Needless to say, it's one of my favorite places to go. Not having much space (or income) I usually just look! But here are some of the things I have gotten that I absolutely LOVE and just couldn't pass up!



First up - MORE PILLOWS!! mwahahaha... ;) I finally threw away the two cheap walmart ones that I had as the farthest back pillows and got two super nice Ralph Lauren, King Size, Firm Pillows to replace them. I had really wanted to use my king size Simply Shabby Chic pillow shams and wasn't able to because I didn't have big enough pillows. These babies solved that problem! And, we really did need the extra cushion because this bed also serves as our couch remember? hehe



Then - these two gorgeous French Style Picture Frames. I am slowly switching out all cheap picture frames with really nice, quality ones like these. The one on the left now holds the picture of me and Matt from prom night, and the one on the right hold one of my beautiful sister's senior pictures. Love em!


And finally - the best deal award goes to these two Beautiful Broyhill Lamps! They were such a score. Sorry about the awkward picture with the old lamp being on in the background. Can you tell how gigantic they are though? I saw them and immediately pictured them in my master bedroom someday on either side of the bed.
Of course right now they just hang out around the efficiency dwarfing everything around them even more, but I have wonderful plans for them! I love the mercury glass and overall elegance of them...


Two super nice lamps for 80 dolla! I knew that was a good deal because I had spent all summer working around really high quality, nice name-brand lamps and we would sell them for $250-$300!

Still though, not my most frugal purchase... but definitely something I will have with me for years to come!

What are you favorite HomeGoods purchases? And don't tell me you've never been to a HomeGoods because I will cry for you. A lot. ;)

Blessings,
Olivia


4 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty and comfy! I've only been to one once, and it was really neat. Fortunately for me, the vintage store are much closer, and I have to pass them on the way. So I never get to far. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that is very fortunate for you!! If we had more vintage stores around here that's where I would head first too :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! You have just reminded me I need to get rid of my "walmart" pillows!! lol Now that we're moving will be a great opportunity for that. :) Your picture frames are lovely! Definitely one of my fav things to shop when I am HG. Have a wonderful week! Love ~ Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! The RL ones are so much more nicer and fuller...definitely worth it!!

      Delete