Monday, October 20, 2014

Barn Wedding

What does any country (or wanna-be country) girl love?
A barn wedding of course!

So a loooong while back I shared a post called A trip to the party barn...to do some wedding planning!! Like that was way back when it was still really cold out and things were still brown and ugly outside because spring hadn't even began to "sprung". 

Anywho, since then, that wedding happened!!
And my was it beautiful...


Bridey!
(and the mules)



I was so in love with these and the flowers growing up in them. They also had lights wrapped around, which looked awesome once it got dark!



Check out the beautiful old door to the entrance of the barn!



The set up (before things were fully set up) ... wine bottle centerpieces because this barn is on a vineyard. 
The ceremony was actually held right in the vineyard with all the beautiful grapes and grapevines as a background. Ahhhh... :)



The super duper cute cake table. YUM.
Sorry for the bad picture...



Happy couple about to be even happier once they eat some of that cake...




This barn is the one behind the party barn. 
I thought it seemed quite picture perfect with it's old John Deer tractor parked right outside. :)



Oh and then there is this awesome bridesmaid ;) and her handsome husband (who helped out behind the scenes and kept the wedding party nice and organized that day!) 

Yay for country weddings!

Congrats Aaron and Whitnie!!




Have a blessed rest of the week!
~Olivia



Sharing at:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations! I bet you had great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Looks like a fabulous time. If I could do my wedding over again that is how I would do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry I missed this post. This is gorgeous! What a lovely wedding! xoxo

    ReplyDelete